➳ Hello everyone! I'm testing different glues + I tested a slime kit and made some slimes! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! Happy holidays!
Slime Kit from Banggood
DIY Slime Kit: https://goo.gl/uwyBDa
➳ Previous video:
SLIME DARES PART 2! *I Made Slime in McDonalds!*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLCcG...
VLOG CHANNEL:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcfe...
MY SLIME SHOP:
http://pixiecheekshop.etsy.com
MERCH:
http://crowdmade.com/cheeksxo3
___________________________
➳ Subscribe for more videos! Hit that notification bell to get notified when I upload!
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
_________________________
Slime Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rW_S...
___________________________
➳ MY SOCIAL MEDIA! ⇣ ❤
Instagram:
@sandeecheek
http://instagram.com/sandeecheek
Slime: @pixiecheek
http://instagram.com/pixiecheek
Twitter:
@Cheeksxo3
http://twitter.com/cheeksxo3
For business inquiries: cheeksxo3@gmail.com
_______________________
➳ Disclaimer:
The slime kit was sent to me for free from Banggood
Testing Cheap DIY Slime Kit + Different Glues for making Slime! Do they work? making slime with liquid starch | |
| 11,099 Likes | 11,099 Dislikes |
| 875,215 views views | 12 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 22 Dec 2017 |
No comments:
Post a Comment